Sunday 23 January 2011

_Nicki Minaj

I was in the car when I heard on the radio this evening one of our favorite singers.
Here you Nicki Minaj!
Here are some of the songs in which she duets with artists who we love so much;)

What do you think?


I cant believe it
its so amazing
this club is heating
this party`s blazin`
I can`t believe it this beat it bangin



Hey barbie, Can i call you Barbara,
Hey barbie, Can i call you tomorrow and today?,
Cause when she goes black you never go back,
And when she go wayne everybody else is whack, ,
The she threw that ass back back back,
Then i fell to the matt and i said EH! then everything went BLACK



I fly with the stars in the skies
I am no longer trying to survive
I believe that life is a prize
But to live doesn’t mean you’re alive


And here is a picture of Emma and Katy as usual doing strange stuffs ...
but yeah.. how do they say? 'much love' ...

No comments:

Post a Comment