Thursday 13 January 2011

_And here we stand, better women!!



Coming Home, is the latest single from Diddy, American rapper who with this single will release the new album "Last Train to Paris" published last month (December).

For the record, the two singers of Dirty Money are Kalenna Harper and Dawn Richard: the first is also an author of hit songs, while the second is a dancer and female image.


There's to say that we love this little song and the melody is very sweet and the text is particularly striking.

Is not No Stopping Us Now ", I love that song
Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong
I Thought I Told y'all That We Will not Stop
We back cruising through Harlem, Face Blocks
It's what made me, saved me, drove me crazy
Drove me away Than embraced me
Forgave me for all of my shortcomings
Welcome to my homecoming
Yeah it's been a long time coming
Lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles
Lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs
Made it back, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)
And here I stand, a better man! (a better man)
Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)

We have to thank someone for everything and also our mistakes, those who lead us to change and grow.


And here are some photos taken some time ago, while literally 'coming home' ...;)







No comments:

Post a Comment